At Harris Law Solutions, we use a variety of methods and strategies to help you with your family law and related matters, including:
- Adoption and Guardianship
- Cohabitation, Prenuptial and Spousal Agreements
- Custody and Parenting Arrangements
- Extended family access
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Division of Property
- Domestic and Intimate Partner Violence – obtaining orders, applications to set aside orders
- Estate Planning and the Administration of Estates after Death including: Wills, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Requests for Probate and related services.
We provide estate planning services with family law principles in mind, and can assist you with drafting individualized wills, powers of attorney, and health care directives (living wills). In addition, Harris Law Solutions provides estate administration services after the death of a friend or family member.